eClinicalWorks has partnered with Antidote Education Company to provide continuing education for the 2019 National Conference. Sessions available for CME/CE are indicated in the schedule. Look for the CME/CE logo next to certified sessions.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- AOA Category 2A Credit
- AAFP Prescribed Credit
- AAPA Credit
- AAPC Credit
- Nursing CE (varies by state)
- MOC for ABIM and ABP
How to earn credit
To earn CME/CE credit, you must:
- Review the information on this page
- Register with Antidote either online or onsite
- Pay a CME/CE registration fee of $125.00
- Check in at the CME/CE desk onsite
- Complete the ONLINE credit reporting form and evaluation
Start the quick and easy process by clicking the button below.