eClinicalWorks has partnered with Antidote Education Company to provide continuing education for the 2021 eClinicalWorks & healow National Conference. Sessions available for CME/CE are indicated in the schedule. Look for the CME/CE logo next to certified sessions.
You may earn credit for live and on-demand sessions!
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- AOA Category 2 Credit
- AAFP Prescribed Credit
- AAPA Credit
- AAPC Credit (Billers & Coders)
- Nursing Contact Hours
How to earn credit
To earn CME/CE credit, you must:
- Review the information on this page
- Register online with Antidote
- Pay a CME/CE registration fee
- Keep track of the live sessions you attend
- Claiming credit/contact hours for live sessions - Complete the ONLINE credit reporting form and evaluation - we will email you a link to this.
- Claiming credit/contact hours for on-demand sessions - You will be shown a link to a post-test during each on-demand session. Pass the post-test with a minimum grade of 75% to earn the credit.
- All certificates will be emailed by November 30th.
All levels include credit for both live & on-demand sessions. You may update your registration level at any time prior to the close of the on-demand sessions - November 13, 2021.
- Level 1 - $35 (Up to 5 credits)
- Level 2 - $55 (Up to 15 credits)
- Level 3 - $99 (Up to 52 credits)
Start the quick and easy process by clicking the button above.