eClinicalWorks has partnered with Antidote Education Company to provide continuing education for the 2023 eClinicalWorks & healow National Conference. Sessions available for CME/CE are indicated in the schedule. Look for the CME/CE logo next to certified sessions.
You may earn credit for live sessions!
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- AOA Category 2 Credit
- AAFP Prescribed Credit
- ADA CERP Credit
- AAPA Credit
- AAPC Credit (Billers & Coders)
- Nursing Contact Hours
- ABIM & ABP Maintenance of Certification
How to earn credit
To earn CME/CE credit, you must:
- Review the information on this page
- Register with Antidote either online or onsite
- Pay a CME/CE registration fee of $115
- Check in at the CME/CE desk onsite
- Keep track of the sessions you attend
- Complete the ONLINE credit reporting form and evaluation - we will email you a link to this.
- All certificates will be emailed by November 30th.
- One easy flat fee of $115 enables you to earn up to 10 credits at the conference.
Start the quick and easy process by clicking the button above.