I can’t remember my password and/or user ID. What can I do?
If you know your username or the email account in your profile, you can use the "lost password" feature.
- Go to the Login page by clicking here.
- Click on the Lost your password? link
- You will be taken to a page to put in some details. Enter your username or the email address on file for that account.
- Wait as your new password is emailed to you.
- Once you get your new password, login and change it to something you can remember on your profile page.
How to I access my certificates?
- Log into your account here.
- Click the blue My Account button at the top of the page.
- Click the black arrow next to the course name.
- Click the certificate icon.
How do I change my password once I'm logged in?
- Once you're logged in, click the My Account button at the top of the page
- On the right-hand side of the page, you will see a form with some of your account details. Simply type your new password twice.
- Click "Save All Changes" for the new password to take affect.
I’m having problems logging into this site. What can I do?
Please visit the contact us page and let us know what browser you're using (we suggest Chrome), what kind of computer you're using, and if you have any ad-blocker plugins/extensions. We'll try our best to help you out.
I have an issue with the content. Who do I contact?
If you need assistance or have any issues with the website or the course content, please let us know by clicking here and sending us an email or you may call us at 888-692-2631. We offer support 9:00am - 5:00pm central time Monday through Friday. We are closed on major holidays.